About the Role
The Process Design Content Writer is a perfect role for individuals interested in technical design projects and streamlining production operations. This role will work closely with the Strategy team, the successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner to ensure accuracy of our client projects.
This is a independent contractor position.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Manage updates and revisions to existing procedures and/or training manuals
- Analyze documents & introduce strategies to improve the continuity of style of content
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Prepare status reports, analysis presentations to provide to senior leaders
The ideal candidate will:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 +years of experience in Operations and/or experience in Lean Six Sigma or equivalent methodologies
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Proven ability to analyze data and provide recommendations based on analysis
- Ability to travel as needed
- Have the aptitude to adjust and constantly learn and apply new sales strategies with training and strategic coaching.
- Proactive with the ability to work in a very autonomous environment.
- Comfortable communicating with senior executives .
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
How to Apply
Send a video, know longer than 3 minutes, to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume telling us why you are a ideal candidate for this position.