About the Role
The Revenue Strategy Analyst is responsible for monitoring and evaluating revenue performance, and executing pricing strategies for client projects. The Revenue Strategy Analyst will leverage strong analytical skills to create visual reporting, recommend pricing, and develop division revenue budget and forecasts. The analyst will be required to articulate revenue management concepts and pricing strategies to our senior leadership team and our clients.
This is a independent contractor position.
Develop and update reporting and analytics on customer and base revenue performance vs. prior year/forecast/budget, general market conditions, market share, and competitor pricing intel.
Accurately produce regular reporting to senior management regarding client projects. Develop new reports and analytical models as needed.
Develop analytic summaries and assist with developing executive level presentations related to base performance of our clients and pricing initiative tracking vs. budget
Analyze base performance trends to assist with budget and forecast process. Provide input to budget initiative development process and track
The ideal candidate will:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 1-3 years of related experience preferred
- Analytical, organized, and detail oriented
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot table and lookup
- Database query ability / SQL experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Have the aptitude to adjust and constantly learn and apply new sales strategies with training and strategic coaching.
- Proactive with the ability to work in a very autonomous environment.
- Comfortable communicating with senior executives .
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
How to Apply
Send a video, know longer than 3 minutes, to email@example.com along with your resume telling us why you are a ideal candidate for this position.